Lunes, Hulyo 7, 2014

#1 Me and My Life

Who Am I??? What Am I???
Do You Wanna Know Who I Am?
Well this is how it goes.....
               My Name is Cheilvey Rabor Sumimba, 16 years of age. Currently living at Steeltown, Sta, Elena, Iligan City together with my parents and siblings. I was born on July 21, 1997 here in Iligan City at Pala-o City Hospital. I finished my secondary studies at Iligan City National High School SY 2013-2014. In my family, I have 2 sisters, 1 brother and 2 loving parents. Their names are Rucie Mae ( the eldest sister), Ruzshyll (3rd sister), Cirilo Jr. (youngest brother), Ruby (mama) and Cirilo Sr. (papa). And I'm the second daughter of the family.
               I'm a shy and simple girl who wants a simple but interesting life. I love to read novels especially when it has a genre of historical romance and also watches historical romance movies like Pride and Prejudice, the Inheritance etc. I appreciate things that are beautiful but simple like sceneries, landscapes, flowers, dresses, accessories, sandals and shoes, etc. Even though I really like dresses, accessories and sandals, I usually wear simple t-shirt, blouses and jeans when I go to school in IIT. My hobbies are singing, dancing, drawing some pictures, and listening to Classical, English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Filipino music. I'm an "otaku" - a Japanese word which means a person who loves anime VERY MUCH!!! I watch animes like Fairy Tail, Howl's Moving Castle, The Blue Exorcist and etc. I was influenced by my bestfriend  in first year high school named Janne Cinco, who is also an otaku... My high school days were so colorful because of anime that it serves as my inspiration in life. So much for that, my mission in life is to become a professional worker in a good company that gives also good salary, to have a simple and happy family in the future and to take care of my parents of today up to when they grow older. I must work hard with positive mind and awareness to fulfill my very own mission in life. With the help of God, anything is possible in life.

               Life can be cruel but with hope and hard-work, life can be colorful and meaningful.
-----THE END-----

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento